Consent Form for the use of image, voice, and processing of personal data.
- Through this instrument, I expressly, irretractably, and irrevocably authorize, in compliance with the terms of Law No. 9.610/98, as speaker / moderator / debater / author / presenter of the 77th Brazilian Congress of Cardiology, held in Rio de Janeiro, from 13 to 15 October 2022 and online, with live transmission through the channel: www.worldcardio2022.com and made available on the platforms of dissemination through the company: CCM EVENTOS (CNPJ: 05.489.436/0003-71), the use free of charge by the BRAZILIAN SOCIETY OF CARDIOLOGY of all audiovisual content captured and produced, such as image, voice, and processing of personal data, as well as the use in media, exemplifying, but not limited to photographs and filming produced during the presentation, whether printed or digital, as well as the content of the presentation (slides and e-poster) held at the event/class mentioned above.
- I also declare that I expressly agree with any disclosures that may be made through the web, applications, social media, publication, transmission, and others that are convenient for the promotion and dissemination of this activity, authorizing the use of image and voice without any burden or benefit, as well as my first name, surname, nickname, professional qualification, content and materials related to the event.
- I assure to be the holder of all rights subject to this Term, including the content submitted, which is authorial, of my ownership and/or of whom I am representing as a speaker at the event and declare that I have not ceded or transferred to third parties. There is no obligation of awareness or consent of any third party for this assignment and authorization to be valid, effective, and collectible.
- I am aware that the property rights arising from the event will be at the free disposal of the Brazilian Society of Cardiology, the reason why I renounce any right arising from it, having nothing to claim, at any time and under any argument, including any right of compensation as to the destination of the material, declaring through this document my entire knowledge of the destination of the rights assigned herein.
- I expressly agree that the free cession occurs according to Article 29 of Law No. 9.610/1998 and may be used for a period of up to 5 (five) years.
- I declare that the manifestation of the will expressed in this term is signed of free will, without any negotiation or conditional agreement between the parties, nor any damaging demand, influence, intervention, or the practice of any acts by the Brazilian Society of Cardiology or third parties that may configure, induction in error, coercion, fraud, burden, an excessive or unlawful act.
- By signing this Term, I declare to be aware of the processing of my personal data, provided and collected for the Event, as well as for the previous disclosure, which I at this moment acknowledge and agree with such operations, such as those related to the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, disposal, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction, all following Law No. 13.709/2018 - General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (LGPD) and online for which this Term is proposed.
- The subscriber declares to have prior knowledge of this term, having read and debated its content, with the advice of its lawyers, expressing its agreement.
- Both the subscriber and the BRAZILIAN SOCIETY OF CARDIOLOGY are obliged, reciprocally, to watch over each other's good name and to respect the commitments now formalized, always acting by the principle of good faith.
- Finally, I declare that I have been informed about the purpose of the use and processing of personal data to fulfill legal obligations related to the subject matter of this Term and any policies regarding the processing of personal data made available.
This instrument constitutes the integral understanding between the parties about its object, being valid and effective any form of signature in electronic format, ensuring its authorship and integrity, even if no digital certificate issued in the ICP-Brazil standard is used, under art. 10, § 2, of Provisional Measure No. 2,200-2/2001.